Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

I wholly agree with this.

stonerblue said:
Funny how all those that profess to being happily single have to go out with a gang of lads for thier entertainment on a Saturday night.

...as opposed to spending saturday nights watching britains got talent which is what I've been doing lately. If that ain't a wake up cal I don't know what is

Odd, this whole debate!

I've think I've done pretty much all the cycles involving women! Been in a relationship for a few years, as my start, then was truly single being emotionally bruised from that, then met a woman 15 years older than me when I was 21, banged the hell out of that foe 7 years, but was always having a bit or three on the side, then was single and became a booty call(worked for me!!) leading into a relationship from one of those, back into being single, before settling with one and getting married!!

Not putting a number on true numbers, I'm pretty happy with how things went for me! So, basically, do what you want to do, if it feels right to you!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!
#
Well said Fella I was only making this point to a young lad the other day who had girlfriend problems I was in a 7 yr relationship from 21 to 28, waste of time, I could be having a right laugh!

I'm making up for lost time now though!

Bigga said:
Odd, this whole debate!

I've think I've done pretty much all the cycles involving women! Been in a relationship for a few years, as my start, then was truly single being emotionally bruised from that, then met a woman 15 years older than me when I was 21, banged the hell out of that foe 7 years, but was always having a bit or three on the side, then was single and became a booty call(worked for me!!) leading into a relationship from one of those, back into being single, before settling with one and getting married!!

Not putting a number on true numbers, I'm pretty happy with how things went for me! So, basically, do what you want to do, if it feels right to you!!

As someone who's a bit younger (23) this advice is pretty handy. Thanks mate, much appreciated!

That's all well and good but what about the people here who are too shy to approach women

inb4gaypussyhomoetc...

It's a mix of insecurity, being cheated on many times and the fact that all my mates who should be teaching me how to pull a bird are all in LTRs so their girlfriends go apeshit when they look at another girl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.