Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

It confuses me how men can go up to a stranger in a club and instantly swoon them and get some

Srsly HOW!

AidanD1812 said:
liamctid said:
AidanD1812 said:
It confuses me how men can go up to a stranger in a club and instantly swoon them and get some

Srsly HOW!

I am not a swooner, I get swooned!

Either way it still boggles my mind

Well, clearly you BOTH need confidence!

I think the main key is to exude that with personality! A bit like 'Be more than you appear to be' kind of thing.

I dunno, you either have it or you don't.

Bigga said:
AidanD1812 said:
liamctid said:
AidanD1812 said:

Srsly HOW!

I think the main key is to exude that with personality! A bit like 'Be more than you appear to be' kind of thing.

I so do. I just don't feel comfortable talking to strangers

Jesus, I have seen it all before, it's sad. You settle down in your twenties, become a boring fuck, sit in on sat nights watching Britains got talent and eating a takeway. Your missus piles on the pounds because you've basically turned into a boring muppet who no one else wants and she feels 'secure'. Meanwhile you're not allowed out with the boys who eventually fuck you off as a lost cause.

In three years time you realise you're stuck in a boring sexless relationship with an obese, nagging boring minger. You grow a pair and leave and call all your old mates up (the ones who you binned off when you were loved up) who tell you where to go.

Sad but true. I will never be trapped, I go out with a lot of girls but Im up front from the start I have far more important things in my life than getting bogged down with gold digging women who will turn obese the minute they get a ring on their finger.

i agree with the OP, i was in a relationship for 2 years from 18-20 and even though i went city every weekend i lost contact with quite a few mates...........im now 22, still going every city game, single and just enjoying goin out most weekends gettin as pissed as i want, makin a **** out of myself without some woman moaning...........if i get some fanny then bonus but if not who cares

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Jesus, I have seen it all before, it's sad. You settle down in your twenties, become a boring fuck, sit in on sat nights watching Britains got talent and eating a takeway. Your missus piles on the pounds because you've basically turned into a boring muppet who no one else wants and she feels 'secure'. Meanwhile you're not allowed out with the boys who eventually fuck you off as a lost cause.

In three years time you realise you're stuck in a boring sexless relationship with an obese, nagging boring minger. You grow a pair and leave and call all your old mates up (the ones who you binned off when you were loved up) who tell you where to go.

Sad but true. I will never be trapped, I go out with a lot of girls but Im up front from the start I have far more important things in my life than getting bogged down with gold digging women who will turn obese the minute they get a ring on their finger.

So basically you're saying all married women are fat mingers?

Bigga said:
AidanD1812 said:
liamctid said:
AidanD1812 said:

Srsly HOW!

I don't need confidence! I meant it like 'I don't need to look for birds - they come looking for me' - which is a lie, but what I thought was amusing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.