Young Posters, Why Bother?

Great stuff FB you can only post on BM if you have actually seen us win something it would save a load of arguments as we would all think alike and would not have to listen to some of the drivel from the dreamers ;)

They shouldn't be aloud to vote either, their music's rubbish, no bloody words, not like in my day. Tell 'em to get their bloody hair cut an all. Put them all in the bloody army, that's what I say.

I'm soooo angry right now about this adults only stuff I'm gonna file a complaint with OFCOM and get yer fbloke ass thrown off the forum....no internet!

Oh, talkshite are just gonna do a focus on the top 5 and the Manchester clubs in particular with Gaz Baz as a guest for the next 30 mins - should be interesting!!

And once that's finished I'm reporting this thread to me Mam n she'll come round and tan yer ass!

fbloke,

Surely it would be easier for you to just "foe" all posters you think should be ignored.

Another thought provoking pearl of wisdom from fbloke, we should count our blessings that us young folk (27) have such a shining light to lead the blind and ignorant!

Damocles said:
90% of the people who speak utter bullshit on here are over the age of 40.
Write utter bullshit if you don't mind and i wish i was back to under 21 i'd let yer ban me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.