your 15 minutes of fame (city related)

Well 'My First City Game' is on the concourse near block 130. Amazed when I first saw it. I was also interviewed by BBC Radio Manchester and BBC Northwest news about it on the day that the Kaka story broke, so had to give my comments on that too! They've also used my 'My First City Game' in the matchday programme and on the website. Really made me feel part of the club.

NEW4jpg800.jpg

my banner on sky post qpr game

did some filming for bluemoon rising (in the original promo),did some more filming for a new app that is coming out soon and i am on the official City monopoly board

i was on the back of the daily mail getting brian hortons autograph after he took over at city

If anyone knows how to get hold of or even have that paper on that day thatd be great

Was involved with the replacement seats that spelled MCFC at the bottom of the North Stand at Maine Road in 1991.

Fitted the bottom tier of seating in the rebuilt Kippax.

Fitted the temporary seating positioned above the Police Control Room in H Block in the Main Stand at Maine Road.

Can clearly been seen 'having a moment' at the end of an era DVD when we left Maine Road.

I sent the Bronze Winston Churchill round to that Rag tossers house the other year.

won golden goal comp in the program the night we beat ac milan at maine road 3.0!

I was lucky enough to be one of the lads providing the military guard of honour at wolves away last season and disturbed Mancini's pre match pondering to meet and have a chat. Lovely fella!

salfordblues said:
Gerry Creaney once waved to me on Deansgate, or at least I thought he did, it turned out he was actually letting on to someone behind me.

No one can top this. Perfectly encapsulates the self deprecating humour that has been at the core of supporting our team through thin and thin. I hope success doesn't change us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.