Your best day as a City fan?

Blue Maverick said:
Prem last season for me. The rollercoaster ride of a season summed up what been a City fan was to me joy to utter despair and then that final match was all my my City life rolled into one single match, the last five minutes will never ever be bettered, I don't care if we win the next 25 Premierships or CL 15 times in a row, to win that title in the manner we did ripping it from the rags grasp in the final seconds, the pure emotion in that stadium as Agueroooo put the ball in the back of the net, I cried like a baby at 43 so much disappointment, agony and all those bad days disappeared forever, if you could bottle that euphoria in the stadium in those final minutes and sell it you would be a very rich man. I'll be able to take that to my grave to say I was there to share that moment with al, those fans, that defining moment in our history, it will never ever be bettered.

This pretty much sums up my feelings too.

FA Cup 2011

After the nervy semi-final, winning the cup was so emotional

The league win was amazing but after the low felt for most of the second half I couldn't take it in on the day!!

Great days

Title winning game QPR - I didn't have to indulge in any narcotics until around 11.30 that night due to the natural high that carried me through the evening. Pretty conclusive for me !!

Over the all the years and all the games, a top 4... In reverse order...

4. QPR home last season (speechless)
3. Wembley 1999 (dancing semi-naked, totally pissed in a bar in Menorca with about twenty other Blues)
2. St James' Park 4-3 1968 (wept, sitting on the centre spot)
1. Villa Park 1-0 1969 - FA Cup Semi-Final v Everton (wept, sitting on the terrace)

Thrilling game, unbelievable atmosphere, and a last-minute winner to take us to Wembley.

Top days.

May 13th 2012.I saw Sergios goal go in from a prime spot behind that goal and felt that Kenny ought to have saved it,the angle I was at skewed my vision,or typical City kicked in my mind and I could not believe it,I stood up walked along the front of the stand and then bearhugged a fellow blue steward,it had to be done,screaming to him,we've won the league !!
We were told not to celebrate a City goal,but couldn't help it,what a moment that was..

1-6 23:10:2011. I felt what it could feel like a woman having a full on orgasam.. I was still cheering the 4th when we scored the 5th... i felt i could take no more... when we got 6... it felt even better than sex itself.. high on coke. anything ever. even more than the title..

All my demon years where well and truly out of my system, we rapped them in front of their familes sorry this day meant so much for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.