Your best day as a City fan?

Being hammered in the press all week in the lead up to the Munich anniversary game for something that they thought we might do, to walk out the ground having won the match with the announcer thanking us for our impeccable behaviour takes some beating. Unlike the Rags that day who were piss poor.

When we went down to the second division, i kind of laughed because if i didn't i would have cried.

It also made me realize i would always be blue no matter what which means a fair bit to me.

That now is joint top though with the climax of last season, you really could not script that to be believable.
The greatest day of my entire life since i have never married and have no kids.

I have three.

Gillingham in the play off final.

The demolition derby.

The QPR game at the end of last season.

Predictable, but honest - winning the Premier League.

Sat with my son and realised that he'll remember that day when I'm gone. 'I was with my dad' the day we won the league'.

Sentimental, I know, but it's the stuff of most fans dreams. We're very lucky fans all in all.

Richard said:
Nothing can top the QPR game, total dismay to unrivalled joy in five minutes.

Still have tears in my eyes watching the highlights.

I'm with you on this one! Still get goose bumbs and start blubbing like a baby when I watch the game! lets hope we do it again this season.

Got to be QPR, although any time we beat the rags is a great feeling, being at Wembley and winning the FA cup semi-final was soooooooo fantastic, the singing afterwards down in the train station and on the train was just brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.