Your DUNNE

aarond said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
black mamba said:
Givens has bent over backwards in his praise of Richard Dunne today , claims he's one of the best centre-backs he's ever played behind , and that they have a great understanding ......... maybe some good will come of all this then!

I wouldn't hold your breath. Regardless of who he's playing with Richard Dunne will never be good enough for a top team

ARE WE A F**KING TOP TEAM???

No, nowhere near it.

Sick of the anti-Dunne mob. When he's back, with a decent (not headless chicken) partner with a commanding keeper he'll be back to his best - one of the most consistant Centre backs in the prem.

FFS get behind him

yeh, im sure he's better than Terry, Ferdinand, Wheater, Lescott ETC ETC!!!!!!! NOT

WE cud do miles better

aarond said:
Sick of the anti-Dunne mob. When he's back, with a decent (not headless chicken) partner with a commanding keeper he'll be back to his best

Ahh! The old 'it's all Micah's and Joe Hart's fault! Gotta love it

The Fat el Hombre said:
aarond said:
Sick of the anti-Dunne mob. When he's back, with a decent (not headless chicken) partner with a commanding keeper he'll be back to his best

Ahh! The old 'it's all Micah's and Joe Hart's fault! Gotta love it

My god, you read between those made up lines. Micah isn't the finished article, as Joe isn't. It's clear that Joe's not a top keeper yet, and has an issue leaving his line. AS a former keeper I know that the defence relies on a commanding keeper for things like corners, setpieces etc and I think he's not strong on this. Experience and working under an experienced keeper will work.

I do believe a lot is Micah's fault actually and Saturday was a case in point. He will come good, great perhaps, but no where near it.

BlueSinceBirth said:
aarond said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
black mamba said:
Givens has bent over backwards in his praise of Richard Dunne today , claims he's one of the best centre-backs he's ever played behind , and that they have a great understanding ......... maybe some good will come of all this then!

I wouldn't hold your breath. Regardless of who he's playing with Richard Dunne will never be good enough for a top team

ARE WE A F**KING TOP TEAM???

No, nowhere near it.

Sick of the anti-Dunne mob. When he's back, with a decent (not headless chicken) partner with a commanding keeper he'll be back to his best - one of the most consistant Centre backs in the prem.

FFS get behind him

yeh, im sure he's better than Terry, Ferdinand, Wheater, Lescott ETC ETC!!!!!!! NOT

WE cud do miles better

This is a nothing point. We have to build gradually and I'm sure if Dunne was offered to Aston Villa over Curtis Davies or that other clown who's name escapes me, O'Neill would bite your hand off.

Maybe in 24 months Dunne's done, but not now, no where near. He's a good centrehalf. We're a midtable team aspiring to be better. It's the 'SIGN KAKA, VILLA, NESTA, TERRY' thinking that's good as ambitions, but we need to be realistic.

aarond said:
My god, you read between those made up lines. Micah isn't the finished article, as Joe isn't. It's clear that Joe's not a top keeper yet, and has an issue leaving his line. AS a former keeper I know that the defence relies on a commanding keeper for things like corners, setpieces etc and I think he's not strong on this. Experience and working under an experienced keeper will work.

Vinnie and Ned have played in front of the same keeper the past couple of games and they have looked far better and haven't gone round booting the ball into their own net, getting sent off and persistently dropping clangers

The Fat el Hombre said:
aarond said:

Vinnie and Ned have played in front of the same keeper the past couple of games and they have looked far better and haven't gone round booting the ball into their own net, getting sent off and persistently dropping clangers

They haven't, granted. Micah let the winger get a cross in too easy and Zab or Ned (IMO) are better rightbacks than Richards. Dunne then comes into the centre again.

I Completley Agree!

BlueSinceBirth said:

I Completley Agree!
Dunne has not played behind zab and de jong yet. So he won't have as much to do either. And people seem to forget vinny has hoofed a few himself or are they precision passes gone astray.

What a load of ungrateful, easily duped clowns some of our fans are.

All of a suddent Dunne, Richards and Hart (and others), players who have been great for us, are suddenly a load of shit, wankers and deserving of dog's abuse.

Suddenly it's down to these players (players who are a lot better than your average Premier League player in their position) that we are shit and can't beat the likes of Stoke, West Brom, Newcastle, Blackburn, Forest, Brighton and all the other shite teams that have got results against us.

How fucking fickle.

"Never mind that you might have suffered a drop in form lads (although Hart certainly hasn't) and what the underlying reasons for that and the shit performances of the squad as a whole are. It's all your fucking fault and you should all be fucked off as soon as possible so that you stop dragging down the proven winners we have here"

That seems to be the attitude of many. It stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.