Your DUNNE

just dont get this anti dunne thing. he is having a sticky patch and for waht he has given this club over the years he should have our full support. hang your heads in shame, your not true blues

ARGGGGHHH

ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO WHAT IM SAYING!

im not anti dunne!

im not saying Dunne is shit, im just sayin he doesnt deserve to walk straight back in, for Neds sake

Nedum has shown he's just as good as dunne, unless dunne was like a super defender, he shouldnt be able to walk straight back in!!! especially when Ned is playing so well!

I'm not saying Dunne is shit, im just sayin he doesnt deserve to walk straight back in, for NEDDY ONOUHA'S sake

I'll ignore the rag bollox but seriously, I don't hate the guy he gives 100% but so does vassell! You don't have the joint record of most own goals and sendings off by accident. My case for him being shit is this: positional play is poor, not a natural captain too quiet, can't head the ball very far, distribution - absolutely fucking abismal, often gives corners away for no reason (which we can't defend!) and is no threat at set pieces coz he can't get his fat arse off the deck! Apart from that he is my man of the match every week like some of the other idiots on here

Even though he has the most own goals and sendings off in the league . . . it doesnt mean he's a bad player

He's a good player, but we have better.

Doesnt deserve to walk back in. i stand by this

The Fat el Hombre said:
black mamba said:
Givens has bent over backwards in his praise of Richard Dunne today , claims he's one of the best centre-backs he's ever played behind , and that they have a great understanding ......... maybe some good will come of all this then!

I wouldn't hold your breath. Regardless of who he's playing with Richard Dunne will never be good enough for a top team

ARE WE A F**KING TOP TEAM???

No, nowhere near it.

Sick of the anti-Dunne mob. When he's back, with a decent (not headless chicken) partner with a commanding keeper he'll be back to his best - one of the most consistant Centre backs in the prem.

FFS get behind him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.