Your Favourite Edin Dzeko moment?

This for me ,the tension in the ground till it went in and we knew it was on.
Love the picture of the celebration in the pissing down rain.

theres a few of them...

dzeko-edin.jpg

article-2622697-1DA6C80700000578-332_634x427.jpg

DZEKO-CELEBRATES-WITH-NASRI.jpg

The first goal v Villa in 2014. They were proving a tough nut to crack but the relief and celebration in the ground when Edin scored was amazing. As soon as that went in we knew we were gonna win the league again

It's a long list. One I can't see mentioned is Wigan away in the first PL winning season. IIRC it was a header from a free kick.

It's a long list. One I can't see mentioned is Wigan away in the first PL winning season. IIRC it was a header from a free kick.

Wasn't it Balotelli who scored in that game?

Notts County away
Villa at home
The 2 at Old Trafford in the 3-0 win

Maybe not my number one Edin Dzeko moment, but I do want to mention his header v Crystal Palace, just 4 minutes into the game, after discovering that Liverpool had literally slipped up v Chelsea. It was back in our hands again - incredibly, the stage was set. Can we win away from home? Will we handle the pressure being back on us, after being down and out previously? Dzeko ALWAYS produced in those crucial moments. It was classic Dzeko. And I loved his celebration in front of the City fans. His "come on" gestures. He knew the title was ON, and he was firing us there. I liked it. That was the moment the switch flicked and ruthless City re-emerged. And Dzeko flicked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.