Your favourite goal of the season

Aguero's at the swamp. Not only did it finish the game pretty much but it was so fluent.

soooo many great goals and memories to choose from - think mario's penalties should come into it though just for his pure coolness and confidence when taking them, especially the winner v spuds

Bend of the season: Richards sideways and backwards to clear the path for Barry's flying thunder..

5994342d-d53e-1d9d.jpg

that..

Not a city goal but one of my favourites was Fletchers for them in the 1-6.

Now before the inevitable calls of rag commence, my reason for this is that having been a city fan for nearly 30 years I have come to realise that it isnt (or wasnt) the disappointment that hurts it the crushing of the hope. For the sole reason that that goal gave them a couple of minutes of hope only for it to be so wonderfully destroyed by 4, 5 and 6 means it holds a special place in my heart!

I like Dzeko vs. United at Wembley, which isn't allowed so probably Dzeko's fourth vs. Spurs or any of Aguero's vs Norwich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.