Your favourite posters on BlueMoon. (Merged)

Re: Your favourite posters on BlueMoon.

James23 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Josh Blue just for posting the best ever comment I've read on here about him strangling his cat after loosing on FIFA.
One of the best things I've ever read on here that was but I'm not sure if I can believe it...

If its not real I don't wanna know it's like being told there's no Santa Clause I don't think I could handle that kind of heart break twice in my life,

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
That paphos-mcfc is a good lad as well.

Bit of a twat sometimes though ;0)

Cheers mare ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:15 pm --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Nice to see I was put on the list. Oh wait a minute.... I wasn't :(

Bunch of twunts ;)

sorry, i forgot about apoel limmasol. well you don't think of the cypriot league do you? ;o)

I'd rather watch Arsenal ;)

citykev28 said:
in the citykev28 league table, i'd have to say that Markt85 and Longsight M13 are pushing for a champions league place. Obviously TTT and Charliebigspuds are like celtic and rangers respectively (top two and no sign of change).

MCFCBOB is like Arsenal. the gunners do my head in a lot of the time and wenger talks complete bollocks but i just like them for some reason.

Scottyboi is similar to Blackpool. cocky little club but prepared to fight their corner so you have to take your hat off.

fbloke is like tottenham in the '80's. never seemed to be off the tele to the point where you want to scream but now and again, an absolute classic comes along.

BB is the red dippers. no fucker likes them.

Prestwich Blue is the blue dippers. both have such a positive outlook on life.

villain 10 is like Birmingham City. annoying brummie bastards.

Shafter is like his own club - Stoke City. they shouldn't really be here but they somehow deserve it.

Sweynforkbeard is so Blackpool it's untrue. Quite novel at first but more boring with each passing press conference.

shit almost forgot Blue10High. Barcelona without any doubt. any poster who is not only going to queue up for my wembley ticket, then drive me to london and is my dad, can only be "mes que un club". (have to keep him sweet for a few weeks.)

Oh. Oh-ho...

Oh, it's on now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.