Your favourite posters on BlueMoon. (Merged)

Re: Your favourite posters on BlueMoon.

in the citykev28 league table, i'd have to say that Markt85 and Longsight M13 are pushing for a champions league place. Obviously TTT and Charliebigspuds are like celtic and rangers respectively (top two and no sign of change).

MCFCBOB is like Arsenal. the gunners do my head in a lot of the time and wenger talks complete bollocks but i just like them for some reason.

Scottyboi is similar to Blackpool. cocky little club but prepared to fight their corner so you have to take your hat off.

fbloke is like tottenham in the '80's. never seemed to be off the tele to the point where you want to scream but now and again, an absolute classic comes along.

BB is the red dippers. no fucker likes them.

Prestwich Blue is the blue dippers. both have such a positive outlook on life.

villain 10 is like Birmingham City. annoying brummie bastards.

Shafter is like his own club - Stoke City. they shouldn't really be here but they somehow deserve it.

Sweynforkbeard is so Blackpool it's untrue. Quite novel at first but more boring with each passing press conference.

shit almost forgot Blue10High. Barcelona without any doubt. any poster who is not only going to queue up for my wembley ticket, then drive me to london and is my dad, can only be "mes que un club". (have to keep him sweet for a few weeks.)

citykev28 said:
in the citykev28 league table, i'd have to say that Markt85 and Longsight M13 are pushing for a champions league place. Obviously TTT and Charliebigspuds are like celtic and rangers respectively (top two and no sign of change).

MCFCBOB is like Arsenal. the gunners do my head in a lot of the time and wenger talks complete bollocks but i just like them for some reason.

Scottyboi is similar to Blackpool. cocky little club but prepared to fight their corner so you have to take your hat off.

fbloke is like tottenham in the '80's. never seemed to be off the tele to the point where you want to scream but now and again, an absolute classic comes along.

Shafter is like his own club - Stoke City. they shouldn't really be here but they somehow deserve it.

Sweynforkbeard is so Blackpool it's untrue. Quite novel at first but more boring with each passing press conference.

shit almost forgot Blue10High. Barcelona without any doubt. any poster who is not only going to queue up for my wembley ticket, then drive me to london and is my dad, can only be "mes que un club". (have to keep him sweet for a few weeks.)

I can live with that, there's a one in the year ;-)

citykev28 said:

That's just uncalled for. Birmingham City? Come on.

citykev28 said:

Why thank you Kev.
Worried now, though, that you've placed me in a Roberto scenario. If I slacken off between now and the end of May, will I have to sack myself at the end of the season?
"Longsight av to work hard and play a good game to arrive in Champions League. But thees ees bluemoon. Thees ees normal."

citykev28 said:

Haha, thank you :)

dell74 said:
In no particular order
MCFC BOB. Ono.
I've pm'd the others.
And also, thank you.

LongsightM13 said:
Why thank you Kev.
Worried now, though, that you've placed me in a Roberto scenario. If I slacken off between now and the end of May, will I have to sack myself at the end of the season?
"Longsight av to work hard and play a good game to arrive in Champions League. But thees ees bluemoon. Thees ees normal."

the only words of advice i can offer you and bobby is - the world is in your hands. just go for it. (for three defensive midfielders read noel is a knob posts)

Nice to see I was put on the list. Oh wait a minute.... I wasn't :(

Bunch of twunts ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.