Your First Favorite City Player And Why

was lucky enough to be at the comeback of king colin on boxing day one of my 1st games as a kid...... didnt really know what was going on but never seen or heard anything like it before and never will again ...... he came on at halftime and the singing and adulation that poured from the stands was breathtaking .....0-0 halftime 4-0 fulltime im sure it scared them shitless and if that 30 yarder he had would of been a foot lower i think they would of spent an hour clearing the pitch ................................. anyway back to the question dave watson :)

As a 10 year old in 89 it was Paul Moulden for the first season I can ever remember. We went up and he banged loads of goals in.

Then in my early teens it was Keith Curle. Fast as fuck and just seemed to be a classy player.

My first real hero, bordering on obsession was Georgi though.

As a young child it was Colin Bell, tho' i did love Rodney Marsh.
In the flesh when i started going regular i'd have to say Asa Hartford.
There were so many great players in that team tho' Watson and Tueart
deserve a mention but Asa was my Favourite

Ali benarbia all day for me. As a 10 year old he was just a magician, vision and passing second to none.

Mike Doyle and Dennis Tueart,Doyle hated and wound up the rags,and Dennis just was an exciting player in a top side(should really be the king,but in those days I didn't really appreciate him.)I was only 10 when I got my first season ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.