Your First Game

My first game was 1961, i was 3 and my dad took me and said this is your team son lol .......thank fuck he wasnt a scummer

1976 march 6th day before my 11th birthday . we beat sheff utd 4-0 . my 1st away game a week later against burnley a 0-0 draw

summerseat blue said:
1976 march 6th day before my 11th birthday . we beat sheff utd 4-0 . my 1st away game a week later against burnley a 0-0 draw

Think Tueart scored another overhead kick in that game just after the famous Wembley goal a week earlier

1964 against Leyton Orient cant remember fuck all about the game except we battered them 6-0 or 6-1 cant be arsed looking it up

December 1976... Maine road...liverpool 1-1
Remember it very well ... Found a radio on the Kippax with my uncle Vincent.....got Bells palsy the day after....
Citys fault im sure ;-) just like everything else in the world
And, if it was your radio the batteries are now flat can you send me some cash to replace them......

first game hammered 1-6 by blackpool bert trautmann in g oal every one of their goals was clapped by city fans fell in love with city that day such
great sportsmanship and black humour all match never looked back was eight i think

Arsenal @ Home. Mid 70's, probably 75. City won, not sure of the final score but City scored 2 or 3. I remember Kidd played for Arsenal that day and signed for City not much longer after that.

Untitled.jpg

October '91 v QPR in the Rumbleows Cup. 10 years old. A thrilling 0-0 stood with my uncle and cousin on The Kippax.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm --<br /><br />October '91 v QPR in the Rumbleows Cup. 10 years old. A thrilling 0-0 stood with my uncle and cousin on The Kippax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.