Your hopes and dreams for 2014

Happy New Year all.

Thank you for your kind wishes, it truly means a lot to me. (I don't post often (I've been a lurker!) and you've made me cry like a girl!)

I hope you all get what you need in 2014 xxx

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Little by Little said:
Hoping to get my life back on track and maybe finally make my move on the girl i've been fancying for quite a while now.

Get steaming and go to her house late at night and write 'Marry Me' in dog turd on her car windscreen; there'll be no way she can ignore a statement like that, she'll be putty in your hands pal. Thank me later.

She doesn't have a car yet, so i thought of doing it on her mam or dads car but it might send out the wrong message.

like i want to marry her mam/dad.

Best of luck for all blues on our little spaceship called Earth. My life's a bit of a mess but at least my son and grandchildren are ok. Love you all *sniff*

DruntBlunt said:
Best of luck for all blues on our little spaceship called Earth. My life's a bit of a mess but at least my son and grandchildren are ok. Love you all *sniff*

Everyone's life is in a mess or, if it isn't, it's going to be.

You're just ahead of the game.

karen7 said:
I hope for a calm and drama free year,this one has been really up and down
I often dream that i wake up one day and have 2 arms/hands that work instead of just the one but sadly that is not going to happen

I feel your pain sister.

Good luck to all in 2014. First baby will arrive some time in the next 7 weeks, so gonna be good for ;)

I had a pretty good 2013, got a new job and got rid of a rubbish boyfriend.

2014 I'm hoping to finish saving up to get my own house and maybe to meet a nice guy.

jay_mcfc said:
karen7 said:
I hope for a calm and drama free year,this one has been really up and down
I often dream that i wake up one day and have 2 arms/hands that work instead of just the one but sadly that is not going to happen

I feel your pain sister.

Good luck to all in 2014. First baby will arrive some time in the next 7 weeks, so gonna be good for ;)

Best wishes with the baby,that is great news

citymacc said:
S.2 said:
citymacc said:
...lad was diagnosed with Autism

...bring on 2 0 1 4 !

That could be a blessing in disguise, fella, believe me. Success awaits him with the support of his family. All the best in the New Year.

Cheers mate!

This above.
Your child will do you proud believe me. My Son who had early very difficult early years with Autism has come through it all and studies at Manchester University.
Good luck to you and yours.

raghunter57 said:
citymacc said:
S.2 said:
That could be a blessing in disguise, fella, believe me. Success awaits him with the support of his family. All the best in the New Year.

Cheers mate!

This above.
Your child will do you proud believe me. My Son who had early very difficult early years with Autism has come through it all and studies at Manchester University.
Good luck to you and yours.

...already doing me proud, he's started talking (single words) over the last few months - just need the interaction to improve now and that'll make mine and my missus' 2014! Glad all has turned put well for your son too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.