Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Would love Valverde if he ever wanted to leave Madrid. Bags of pace, big game player, can play multiple positions and has started scoring a lot more. Plus he loves a snide tackle. Reminds me of Fernandinho.

Bellingham’s the obvious answer but very easy to the press annihilating him if he doesn’t hit the ground running.

Enzo Fernandez/Alexis MacAllister would still cost quite a bit.

De Paul is mostly shit. Dropped off massively after leaving Udinese and he was pretty crap in the group stage.

Our standards are much, much higher than him.

yeah he was amazing at copa america and is usually good for argentina but hes not up to par technically for city. I understand the recency bias but that team was mostly messi orchestrating and guys doing simple roles, besides enzo and julian who gave a bit more.

Answering the threads question, i struggle to come with super talented midfielders on the rise, besides barcelonas midfield and the usual names like bellingham

Ederson

James
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
B. Silva
Bellingham

De Bruyne
Martinelli
Haaland

That would be a dream 11, which includes three signings. It's a bit Football Manager though admittedly, and I don't see James leaving Chelsea anytime soon though. Martinelli still has a fair bit of improving to do but I think Pep could help transform him into a monster.

5 year contract for Martinelli at Arsenal.

28 isn't he Trossard ?
Coming to prominence later in his career.
Wouldn't be city type of signing in my opinion.
He is a good player and I have thought so for a couple of years. But improve us for a pronged period of time, I don't think so.
I don't understand why Pep needs to ask KDB anything or why KDP should be telling other people about it.
Fernandinho? Mahrez? Walker?

Ederson

James
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
B. Silva
Bellingham

De Bruyne
Martinelli
Haaland

That would be a dream 11, which includes three signings. It's a bit Football Manager though admittedly, and I don't see James leaving Chelsea anytime soon though. Martinelli still has a fair bit of improving to do but I think Pep could help transform him into a monster.
Imagine thinking Martinelli would be better than Foden…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.