Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Easy! Anyone who has watched Enzo for a dozen matches completely and not just the highlights, will say Enzo without even thinking any other name. He is the most complete young midfielder I have ever seen in my life time watching football that is of the past 15 years. he has the potential to become the next modric. he is several levels and leagues above bellingham. his passing range is extraordinary. added to this his defensive game and engine is like a seasoned midfielder. he can singlehandedly run a entire midfield even against top teams. If we have a chance to bring him we must not miss the chance.
As good as our South American scouting seems to be, how did they miss not picking him up with Alvarez?

Although szoboszlai is an AM I think he would do well at City. He's also got link up with

Bellingham has to be done we needs legs in the midfield, Bernardo and Gundo to go and Barcelona need to clear their wage bill so if we can get De Jong that would be great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.