Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

If the reports are true and we are in talks to extend Gundogan's contract. I think it's highly unlikely we'll see more than 1 midfield signing + Perrone.

Tough one with Lavia because if he leaves Southampton, it ideally needs to be to us or we’ll never see him in a City shirt again.

He seemingly still has affection to City (rumours after he’d left that we make sure academy products have a connection to us even if they leave - a bit like Barca with Alba, Pique etc.) and assuming we have a buyback clause? Would make sense.
I’d be keen but would need to see Gundo leave as well. Don’t think we can replace Bernado with Lavia and keep Gundo.

I could also see Lavia staying as Chelsea look more interested in caicedo now. I don’t think there is a release clause just we have a buy back, so we are in a good position

Buy-Back on Bazunzu and Lavia, they need atleast one more season with playtime. Then they can come back and fight for the place Bazunzu vs Ederson

Buy-Back on Bazunzu and Lavia, they need atleast one more season with playtime. Then they can come back and fight for the place Bazunzu vs Ederson

Bazunu no way, especially Ortega will stay atleast one season more.

Anyway Bazunu is still young and he wants a guarantee play time. Doesn't want to be secondary keeper anymore.

Easy! Anyone who has watched Enzo for a dozen matches completely and not just the highlights, will say Enzo without even thinking any other name. He is the most complete young midfielder I have ever seen in my life time watching football that is of the past 15 years. he has the potential to become the next modric. he is several levels and leagues above bellingham. his passing range is extraordinary. added to this his defensive game and engine is like a seasoned midfielder. he can singlehandedly run a entire midfield even against top teams. If we have a chance to bring him we must not miss the chance.

Lavia, Perrone and specially Kovacic. I am surprised by how little people want Kvacic when he is an inmense player, and I think he is better than both Bernardo and Gundogan. Bellingham would be amazing too, but too expensive.

Those 3, we can get them by 70m and then heavily invest on a world class winger and LB
The one at Chelsea? Or is there another one I'm not familiar with?

Easy! Anyone who has watched Enzo for a dozen matches completely and not just the highlights, will say Enzo without even thinking any other name. He is the most complete young midfielder I have ever seen in my life time watching football that is of the past 15 years. he has the potential to become the next modric. he is several levels and leagues above bellingham. his passing range is extraordinary. added to this his defensive game and engine is like a seasoned midfielder. he can singlehandedly run a entire midfield even against top teams. If we have a chance to bring him we must not miss the chance.
Reminds me of a young Redondo. Has an ease about him.

We definitely should have got him when we got Alvarez.

We definitely should have got him when we got Alvarez.
Agreed in hindsight. There was a guy on the Alvarez thread before he joined us who kept saying we should be in for enzo Fernandez as well as looks a top player. Cant remember who it was though. Would love to know his thoughts on him now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.