Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

It's good to renew the squad, especially after such a succesful (potentially) season we could have. I don't want us to sign Bellingham or Rice. They are good, but the tax from PL or english players is just ridiculous. My dream scenario is Kovacic + Barella. Both would be cheap, both are really good, and also Foden as a midfielder. This year, both Gundo and KDB are playing as 8/10 up the pitch, so Foden is the perfect replacement for Gundogan, and he wouldn't need as much pausa as before.

Midfield: Rodri, Perrone, McAtee, Foden, Kovacic, Barella, KDB. If there is a good offer for Kalvin, I would let him go and go for a young prospect (Lavia would be ideal, but Larsson is also reallygood and he would be cheaper).

That would mean we need a world-class right winger (and hopefully someone who can play as LW too). Diaby or a Byaern winger (Coman, Sane) or even Chiesa would be ideal.

It's good to renew the squad, especially after such a succesful (potentially) season we could have. I don't want us to sign Bellingham or Rice. They are good, but the tax from PL or english players is just ridiculous. My dream scenario is Kovacic + Barella. Both would be cheap, both are really good, and also Foden as a midfielder. This year, both Gundo and KDB are playing as 8/10 up the pitch, so Foden is the perfect replacement for Gundogan, and he wouldn't need as much pausa as before.

Midfield: Rodri, Perrone, McAtee, Foden, Kovacic, Barella, KDB. If there is a good offer for Kalvin, I would let him go and go for a young prospect (Lavia would be ideal, but Larsson is also reallygood and he would be cheaper).

That would mean we need a world-class right winger (and hopefully someone who can play as LW too). Diaby or a Byaern winger (Coman, Sane) or even Chiesa would be ideal.
I would love it, we need to replace creativity in case we lose Gundo/Bernie. However, we don't seem interested and he would most certainly not be cheap. Liverpool linked with him for 70m quid. Unless we can give them Cancelo or something :). Anyway, we don't seem to be linked to many of the no brainers, him, Mac Allister, FDJ, Wirtz. We might be in for a surprise.

Mitoma is a bit of a headless chicken at the moment but could be moulded into a good player, definitely has pace
Really, you see him as a headless chicken? I know you said he could still be a good player for us, but I wouldn’t call him a headless chicken… he always seems to pick the right pass whenever I’ve watched him.

Seems a class player! Not saying I want us to go for him, but he’s a joy to watch.

Really, you see him as a headless chicken? I know you said he could still be a good player for us, but I wouldn’t call him a headless chicken… he always seems to pick the right pass whenever I’ve watched him.

Seems a class player! Not saying I want us to go for him, but he’s a joy to watch.
I agree, Mitoma is one of the most intelligent players in the PL, IMO.
Dream signing! Never gonna happen, but the best Kev replacement I’ve seen.
I agree, but he will probably choose to be a big fish in a small pond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.