Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Imagine what Pep could do with Caicedo from Brighton.
Mate, I've been imagining it since the end of the match tonight.

db8e474b19a4d5bd2ee13f18484aab9e.gif

FDJ, Bellingham, Veratti annd kimmich are the ones who could replace gundogan without a massive drop off in quality. I think Phil will replace bernado on the right and we will bring in kovicic as squad cover.

If that were to happen and Bernardo stayed for the duration, then the triumvirate (Gundogan, Bernardo, de Bruyne) could all bow out in the summer of 2025.
It's 12 months too late mate. We need to be blooding their replacements from now whilst they're at their peak & not when they're finished with high end football.

At 60 minutes, KDB was physically fucked! He had his hands on knees & was blowing like a 1950s diesel engine doing a cold morning start. Next season his game time will have to be managed to get the most out of him.

Having said that, Thierry Henry said today it was amazing that KDB's playing at all with the ongoing personal issue he's currently dealing with.

Henry said it was a private matter, so wouldn't say what it was, but could that be why Kev looked like he was staring & pointing at the sky whilst crying after scoring the equaliser against Real last week?

Apparently a City insider also said we don't expect the issue to affect the rest of Kev's season. Whatever it is, I hope it gets sorted for the fella soon...

It's 12 months too late mate. We need to be blooding their replacements from now whilst they're at their peak & not when they're finished with high end football.

At 60 minutes, KDB was physically fucked! He had his hands on knees & was blowing like a 1950s diesel engine doing a cold morning start. Next season his game time will have to be managed to get the most out of him.

Having said that, Thierry Henry said today it was amazing that KDB's playing at all with the ongoing personal issue he's currently dealing with.

Henry said it was a private matter, so wouldn't say what it was, but could that be why Kev looked like he was staring & pointing at the sky whilst crying after scoring the equaliser against Real last week?

Apparently a City insider also said we don't expect the issue to affect the rest of Kev's season. Whatever it is, I hope it gets sorted for the fella soon...
I’m not suggesting we don’t buy someone, just that we could keep all three until 2025. That would allow us to have, in 2025, say Foden (25), Bellingham(22), Perone(22), McAtee (22) and others fully blooded and experienced; the numbers in brackets would be their respective ages in 2025. Those youngsters could do the hard running for their elders over the next two seasons. I just can’t see us allowing two thirds of our attacking midfield and all that experience to leave this summer.

I just can’t see us allowing two thirds of our attacking midfield and all that experience to leave this summer.
We dont get a choice with Gundo really and by all accounts if Bernardo brings us an offer, we have promised to not stand in his way and we set a dangerous precedent if we force him to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.