'Your new Box Office website will be launching 7th June...

What's everyone flapping about..I'm fucking off to Majorca for a week this Friday..Come back on the 17th and gonna renew then...To many flappers on here.Bit like the ones who called Silva to lightweight for the prem etc etc..People need to chill out and go with the flow. So the club fucked up the launch..and...Ring Sheikh Mansour and complain.....

Tonster said:
mancitygaz said:
Tonster said:
That's not the point though is it? Admin side of the club leaves a lot to be desired.
Launch new gold and platinum memberships on 7th June, on line side of this not ready on the day.
Then told it will be in the afternoon.
Then it comes on line at 7pm with all the wrong prices on.
Now it's off line again and back Christ knows when.

Jesus its 2011 and if I ran a project like this at work I'd have been fired years ago.
Totally unprofessional.
Relax!!

Fuck me! Have you lot nothing better happening in your lives to feel the need to moan and woman like fucking babies because of teething problems on DAY 1 of 19 of a new ticketing system!!!!!!!!

Do me a favour, the ticketing side of the club on line has been shite for ages. They have re-launched this 3 times already this season.

Don't you think they should have checked something as basic as getting the fucking prices right instead of putting them all on at £60 more than they are supposed to be. They've had weeks to get this right.

That's pretty basic stuff, not teething problems.
Good point,

How many times have you been over charged btw?
Yes they should have checked it out first but so what?
Patience is a virtue.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
What's everyone flapping about..I'm fucking off to Majorca for a week this Friday..Come back on the 17th and gonna renew then...To many flappers on here.Bit like the ones who called Silva to lightweight for the prem etc etc..People need to chill out and go with the flow. So the club fucked up the launch..and...Ring Sheikh Mansour and complain.....

What are you on about......

sniff said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

What are you on about......
I've absolutely no idea.

jdt28 said:
It's working online.........just renewed,very easy to use
Christ!! What are you doing man??

Hope you realize it's your fault when it crashes again ;-)

mancitygaz said:
jdt28 said:
It's working online.........just renewed,very easy to use
Christ!! What are you doing man??

Hope you realize it's your fault when it crashes again ;-)

Oops.....................didn't think of that

This new ticketing site looks pretty good. Let's hope they do away tickets now, that was my one annoyance about the old system.

I don't think it's adding the Cup Schemes in - when you've continued from step 5 and it gives you the chance to review your choice the Cup Scheme column is blank even though I'd selected all three for inclusion.

lancs blue said:
I don't think it's adding the Cup Schemes in - when you've continued from step 5 and it gives you the chance to review your choice the Cup Scheme column is blank even though I'd selected all three for inclusion.
I've renewed. You have to press the green cross so that it turns to red .

Very good. I like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.