Your signature dish.

Pork with feta and sage rolls, cooked in stock,white wine and creme fraiche served on fresh pasta.

I'm not really a foodie, but this dish I've done loads of times and it always tastes amazing, to bad I'm seeing a veggie now.

For the op, what veggie option do you reckon would work with those instead of pork?

'cheese on' in it's many guises. . . . but when I get a bit 'foodie' it's a chilli chicken & mango salad - weird how it works so well.

I love making Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo and have won contests with it. My other go to dish is Arroz con Pollo (Puerto Rican chicken and rice).

Why do i get the feeling that you are a chef?<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:44 am --<br /><br />I make exquisite Sambars.

ohfk said:
Pork with feta and sage rolls, cooked in stock,white wine and creme fraiche served on fresh pasta.

I'm not really a foodie, but this dish I've done loads of times and it always tastes amazing, to bad I'm seeing a veggie now.

For the op, what veggie option do you reckon would work with those instead of pork?

Try rolled thin slices (length ways and grilled first) of aubergine or courgette instead of pork mate. Or grill the slices and layer with the fetta and finish in the oven?
Ragnarok said:
Why do i get the feeling that you are a chef?

Why do i get the feeling that you are a chef?

-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:44 am --

I make exquisite Sambars.

Why do I get the feeling you are in India?

My own take on a Vermicelli. Big wok out, King prawns, shredded chicken, chilli, spices etc.

Lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.