Your signature dish.

My roast potatoes. Everyone who tastes them thinks they are the bees knees. Even my missus who has been brought up on country cooking thinks they are better than her mum's.

High praise indeed.

The rest of the roast tastes of dog sick so I would have to say I do a mean carbonara.

If im going somewhere im always asked to bring my, oriental coleslaw, spinach dip or potato salad. My faves to cook are cheese and onion pie, moussaka or meatloaf.

buckshot said:
I love making Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo and have won contests with it. My other go to dish is Arroz con Pollo (Puerto Rican chicken and rice).

Yum!

Recipes please.

I made a chicken and smoked sausage gumbo on Thursday , I just messed around with a recipe I found on the net.
Made my own "essence", loads of herbs and spices, it was quite hot actually.

My dish is Saltimbocca alla Romana,

Thin escalopes of veal topped with a sage leaf and a piece of Parma ham, fry in butter, remove from pan add a big glass of marsala wine, bit more butter and hey presto!

Impresses everybody that's ever had it!!

(1)A chicken and chorizo dish I do or (2)a Spanish style (bolognaise kind of) dish I do.

(1)fry chorizo in the bottom of a pan, add onions, peppers, chillies.
Fry some chicken, add it to the mix.
Boil some potatoes and add to the mix.
Pour double cream over all over it and add some paprika and sweet chilli sauce (and salt/pepper).
Serve in a dish/bowl with some nice bread of your choice.
Lovely jubbly!

(2)fry some chorizo (see a theme here?!) in the bottom of a pan, add onions, garlic, chillies.
Fry some mince, add to the mix.
Pour in a few tins of chopped tomatoes all over it and add some oxo cubes and some mixed herbs and some Spanish red wine (and salt/pepper).
Serve with some rice.
Lovely jubbly!

Sausage, mash and gravy with loads of fried onions and French mustard, sometimes in a large Yorkshire pudding . Do it every bonfire night for the family.

Xmas dinner I do a five boned rib of beef with home made roast potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, veg, mash gravy Yorkshire pudding

Gotta be a paella for me, with as much variety of seafood as I can get on.
Spinach & king prawn jalfrezi is also a yummy one.

Or as I'm about to do now, fish finger butties with loads of tommy k

Pot Noodle... but get this: I stir it three times clockwise, then once, ANTI-clockwise - just to give it that extra twist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.