Your standout City memory...

Being sat behind the net aged 17 for this was best

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfQZqQZFGxc[/youtube]

Worst?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYcYTX50bc[/youtube]

david cross equaliser against spuds in 82 at maine rd.we were 2 0 down.kippax went beserk that day and has allways stuck in my head

bobby mac going in goal v watford.what a game that was.

gordon mcqueen entertaining us with keepy uppies an hour before k.o.(at the swamp)then climbing the fence to get to your mates in the next paddock.it was that tightly packed,i was stuck on top of people.

trevor francis scoring against wolves-how did he do that!

singing EDIN DZEKO at blackburn after the semi at wembley-that was loud

david cross equaliser against spuds in 82 at maine rd.we were 2 0 down.kippax went beserk that day and has allways stuck in my head

Now there was a striker with the turning circle of the titanic.

Trevor Francis's debut at Stoke. Stood behind the goal at the old Victoria ground.

tueart butting george potter and seeing potter on granada reports in hospital

Watching the Gillingham game on TV at home. On the brink of tears as Gillingham went 2-0 up. Horlock replies, and i start believing it can happen, while my stepdad tells then-9 year old me that it isnt gonna happen. Paul Dickov powers it in and i celebrate in the exact same way he does. Im glued to the TV for the shootout and then celebrate like a lunatic. I then put FIFA 99 on the PS1 on straight after and created the entire Man City team complete with the ridiculous neon yellow/dark blue away strip.

My old man dragged me down to the Wagon + Horses in Handforth to see the cast of The Dustbin men off granada, it was cup final day 1969 and it was snowing and it was 8-o-clock in the morning, i thought he'd lost his bloody marbles, the cast and crew were off to Wembley cos Gerry was supposed to be a City fan and they were filming for the tv show, I told my dad I was going home cos it was freezing and I was starving, he said you can eat on the coach lad, we're off to the match, that's the one and only time i kissed my dad in public and he was not happy.

Food and beer on the way down, fantastic seats at Wembley, Nellys goal, going mental, more beer on the way back, Gerry leaning out of the coach on the way back and pissing on a Leicester coach and the Leicester fans applauding him, absolutely fucking brilliant!!!

And to top it off the landlord of the Wagon stayed open for us and we got home dinnertime the day after.

I fucking love my DAD.

When I was a kid seeing a lot of pissed City fans arseing about, I've been told I had a look of admiration in my eye and that was the day I decided to be a City fan.

But to be honest, probably the Semi-Final last year. Went in expecting nothing, left absolutely elated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.