Your street

I live on a fairly nice quiet street full of respectable neighbours etc etc. But, right at the end there is this one RAG family who've got a huge mast and I mean huge, as in it's as tall as their fooking house huge, and perched right at the very top is a red flag with RAG badge on it. You'd have to see it to believe it.

Two dippers on either end of the street (both do not mind City), one Chelsea fan and one Villa fan. Not bad since I live in the US.

Oh, and one guy who thinks that the MLS is a better league. No joke! DC United fan. Fucking idiot.

shadygiz when you next see her ask her why no ones replied to my email about getting a box then lol.

On my street got some plastics next door and some blues up the street and thats that!

raoul duke said:
I live on a fairly nice quiet street full of respectable neighbours etc etc. But, right at the end there is this one RAG family who've got a huge mast and I mean huge, as in it's as tall as their fooking house huge, and perched right at the very top is a red flag with RAG badge on it. You'd have to see it to believe it.
Burn the fucker down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.