Your top 5 highs as a City fan

1. Going to my first City game v Spurs when Phelan scored and it sparked madness. My first time on a plane and in Britain (Wales) - I was amazed by everything.

2. Listening by myself on a web radio stream to the Gillingham game while living in the US

3. Watching the 4-3 comback v Spurs in the US on the TV. It was magic.

4. My first derby. I had moved to Manchester to be a season ticket holder just as Pearce took over from Keegan. We were happy for a while but for that game I was ecstatic.

5. Being at Wembly for the first FA Cup in however many years(see banner). Loved it.

(The first title win was amazing obviously but I think I was too much in disbelief to enjoy it until afterwards. And the CL still hasn't sunk in).

1. 93:20
2. Final whistle v Stoke Fa Cup. We'd actually won something
3. City 3 United 1 (Gary Neville is s blue, etc) - we were back.
4. Beating Wigan, pitch invasion
5. 6-1 the moment we became the number 1 team in greater Manchester

1. 93.20 - won't be beaten

2. Istanbul

3. Gundo vs Villa

4. Last Maine Road derby

5. FA Cup final against Stoke

But fuck me, that's difficult. Some scandalous ones I've missed out purely because of age.

Aguerooooooooo.NevizadeSt.Istanbulfinal.gundo12seconds.5-1vutd.6-1vutd.Huddersfield10-1.everysingleleaguewin.2011semifinal.stoke.villacomeback.youth cup win 86……total mish mash of crazy emotions. And the list goes on.
WHAT A CLUB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.