Your worst City game and why?

1) Luton

2) York away

3) Brighton away about 1981. Lost 4-1 and it rained that hard it felt like the whole of the English chanel was breaking over the stands.
Everyone on the coach travelled back just wearing their undies. This turned a few heads at the service station.

This thread could be an epic ....

2 not mentioned so far, palace away (I hate selhurst anyway) 0-4 on the QF league cup after we beat Newcastle away the previous round (1994 ?). The coach home was just silent all the way.

And the 3-3 home derby in 1990, 3-1 up with 10 mins left and it was the year after the 5-1. The worst thing is, they could have won it in the end, "we" were lucky !!! This game was even worse than the 2-3 (2-0 up) game a few years later, by then they had a decent team so it was no real shock. In the 3-3, Brian fcuking Mclair was still getting a game and we should have murdered them, w@nkers

Walsall away in a cup tie...Loads of us in their end and handbags broke out...Not involved but was arrested! Really pissed off as the police just picked on anyone in a blue shirt...Least we won!!

WidnesBlue23 said:
m7mcfc said:
Mine Charlton at home about 10 years ago, it was about -10 and we got stuffed 4-0. I remember thinking to myself wtf am I doing here must be mad.

I was there aswell, was it not 4-1 though and Darren Huckerby scored a penalty on his debut that we missed cos my uncle made us, gutted, not really as it was freezing and depressing.
That was the game when I stopped going home and away. The wife had not long since had our 2nd baby and i couldnt realy afford it any way but that game just broke me, I didnt go to another game for about 2 years after that, when my lad was old enough we started going again but I havent had a season ticket since more through family commitments than choice.

Luton at home, jiggin Pleat twat, in the players lounge afterwards with my 'ole man and our mate Bobby Mac - a grim grim day

oh and away to Wycombe can never be discounted, my now Mrs on the plane having to go home to Oz, not knowing when i'd ever see her again (ah bliss;), narcotic come down, then being forced to stand and mock celebrate their penalty in their fukin end!! BEAT DAT!!!!

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
Boro 8-1 nuff said

Same for me mate. I rememebr getting off the train at Piccadilly and there was about 200 United fans singing and running around celebrating. I think they were that pissed up that they didn't even notice me which I am thankful about. I got on my train home and sat across from this bird who said I looked proper depressed and was asking if I was okay all the way back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.