Your worst ever City game witnessed?

ccr said:
Still can't mention it. Began with H and finished with X.

lol, I think my all my worse demoralising defeats have been in the FA Cup. Notts Co when Gary Lund scored, Spuds when we invaded the pitch and West Ham when clueless Stu was in charge have all left me incredibly down after believing that that was going to be our year. I think the game when Jamie Pollock scored his infamous og and the realisation that we were going to be playing in the third tier is also up there.

charliebigspuds said:
ccr said:

lol, I think my all my worse demoralising defeats have been in the FA Cup. Port Vale when Gary Lund scored, Spuds when we invaded the pitch and West Ham when clueless Stu was in charge have all left me incredibly down after believing that that was going to be our year. I think the game when Jamie Pollock scored his infamous og and the realisation that we were going to be playing in the third tier is also up there.

wasnt it notts county away in the fa cup when we lost 1-0 when gary lund scored?

There really have been so many I can't think of one, however thanks to some of you for reviving some very bad memories it's like self inflicted torture I always remember those dark days as being always wet and cold

Charlton Away 5-0 [/b]over xmas period cant remember the year but played at Selhurst Park i think? Looked like they had all been on the piss too much !! probably late 80's ?

Off the top of my head, getting beat 4-0 at Maine Road by Arsenal. We were in the Gene Kelly stand, it was pissing down and I think only twenty minutes gone and we were four down. There we some kids playing football at the back of the Kippax and most of started watching that

notts blue said:
charliebigspuds said:
ccr said:

lol, I think my all my worse demoralising defeats have been in the FA Cup. Port Vale when Gary Lund scored, Spuds when we invaded the pitch and West Ham when clueless Stu was in charge have all left me incredibly down after believing that that was going to be our year. I think the game when Jamie Pollock scored his infamous og and the realisation that we were going to be playing in the third tier is also up there.

wasnt it notts county away in the fa cup when we lost 1-0 when gary lund scored?

yeah it was, my mistake, we played Port Vale in the third round then Notts County in the 4th. I do try to wipe these games from my memory TBH!

Waking up at 7am, hungover to fuck in fucking Kendal, on somebody's sofa with their stinking dog licking my face. Spewing fairly consistently on the train back to Manchester, bile splattered down last night's shirt. Got changed in Picc station bogs, rocked up at Eastlands fucking humming, sicked back the first pint in the Manchester, felt like death. Pearce sets up for a nil-nil draw against Birmingham City and gets it, the ****.

Man city 1 West Brom 1 with West Brom not having a single shot and Richard Dunne scoring his annual own goal. We actually played pretty well but the game always stick in my mind

city 3 bournmouth 3

luther blisset injury time equaliser

probably the worst ive felt, from being so happy at half time 3-0 i think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.