Your worst ever City game witnessed?

FA cup 3rd rd, 80. H _ _ _ _ _ X

year before wasn't far behind that neither. 4th rd, (shrewsbury)

City 0 Watford 0, night match under Pearce. Worst game of footy involving City I've ever seen at any level.

City 0 Forest 3, FA Cup under Hughes. I don't think one player put in more than 5% effort in that game, even at our lowest points we had better effort levels than in that game. City fans didn't sing one song at all. Plus I hate home cup games because about 20k turn up, they're shit!

I didn't mind any of the third division games. I knew we were a shit team and a joke club that had been ran terribly for decades and we were a set of fans who sat back and did fuck all about it until it was too late. I expected no better as a result!

when that guy came on the pitch at bury and ripped up his season ticket i knew things were fucked up, was only 17 but lived for city and just knew it was going to get really really bad when a grown man does that

makes it all the better now though, something most of them lot down the road will NEVER understand

The bolton 0-1 was the epitomy of 'typical fucking city' though

The whole pearce era led me and some i knew for the only times in our lives to question renewing our season tickets. Just plain fucking nothingness, just nothing to look forward to at all

murtaz said:
when that guy came on the pitch at bury and ripped up his season ticket i knew things were fucked up, was only 17 but lived for city and just knew it was going to get really really bad when a grown man does that

makes it all the better now though, something most of them lot down the road will NEVER understand

The bolton 0-1 was the epitomy of 'typical fucking city' though

The whole pearce era led me and some i knew for the only times in our lives to question renewing our season tickets. Just plain fucking nothingness, just nothing to look forward to at all
I enjoyed every bit of the third division more than that last season when Pearce was manager. I actually wanted to get relegated so we could get rid of the manager and players and just start a fresh as a Championship club.

Losing 4-1 (I think) over Christmas away to Wigan. Was sodding hungover and just wanted to dig a hole and die.

Notts forest at home under Hughes lost 3. Nil probably on high the list with Halifax.

SWP's back said:
Losing 4-1 (I think) over Christmas away to Wigan. Was sodding hungover and just wanted to dig a hole and die.

Was that not 4-3? I was fucking bollocksed the whole day and being surrounded by mutants in fancy dress didn't help.

johnny on the spot said:
SWP's back said:

Was that not 4-3? I was fucking bollocksed the whole day and being surrounded by mutants in fancy dress didn't help.
Yeah, 4-3 sorry.

Hadn't wigan lost 5 in a row or something going into the game.

SWP's back said:
johnny on the spot said:
SWP's back said:

Yeah, 4-3 sorry.

Hadn't wigan lost 5 in a row or something going into the game.

It was 4-1 in the first 20 minutes or something.

That's the one. Barton's brother had just been arrested. God, it was horrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.