Your worst personal moment this season

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The united players celebrating in front of their fans at the end of the Etihad derby as if they'd won the league, which in all fairness they weren't wrong about :-(

This is where they did win the league imo. Ever since that game they pulled away from us.

bluetim said:
jimharri said:
If it has to be something you actually were at, then last saturday undoubtedly. Someone came up trumps with a ticket for me (you know who you are!), and I then spent the thick end of £300 travelling and staying over. To witness a bunch of overpaid prima donnas put in a half-arsed (at best) performance against a relegation haunted side who ran City all over that Wembley pitch. Fucking sickening.

That for me. The effort and expense of going to Wembley to watch City last weekend. Defeat is not so bad to handle when you can see 100% was put in. Watching a bunch of moody players who for whatever reason didn't bother to break a sweat infuriated me.

This for me as well, could'nt believe what I was watching. Don't think I will set foot in that shit hole again

Hearing the rags singing their nursery rhyme version of Mancini's song.

Not being able to get my traditional cheese and onion pasty the other day (the club had ran out of everything except chips and Fosters beer)... my match day ritual was ruined and we went on to lose only our second home game in the league since late 2011. Coincidence? I think not.

LoveCity said:
Not being able to get my traditional cheese and onion pasty the other day (the club had ran out of everything except chips and Fosters beer)... my match day ritual was ruined and we went on to lose only our second home game in the league since late 2011. Coincidence? I think not.

Sorry to piss on your chips...They ran out of Fosters in the South Stand and blamed Jamie Oliver! (because of the new contract!!!!)

Oohvonkyvonky said:
LoveCity said:

Sorry to piss on your chips...They ran out of Fosters in the South Stand and blamed Jamie Oliver! (because of the new contract!!!!)

That's nothing. Versus Wigan at home, they "ran out of hot water" and I could not get a cup off coffee at half time. Devastating. I nearly went on hunger strike in protest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.