Your worst personal moment this season

AlthamBlue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Van Persie's last minute goal.

This, and that header going in last Saturday. Gutted.

Bizarrely when that header went in I wasn't actually that bothered.....it had been coming, they deserved it, and it actually put me out of my misery, the thought of another half an hour of watching that half hearted dross wasn't all that appealing.

Getting rear ended by a Merc 2 miles away from Wembley, and then seeing the shower of shite that was the FA Cup final, getting soaked when the heavens opened as we exit and having to go home soaked.

It was more of a collective dry bumming with added rain.

losing today and the lap of ?? felt like being stuck behind a funeral cortege no announcements no movement and didn't know any of the mourners any more

Failing to win against that shower of shit last saturday, the team with the worst defensive record in the Premier League who then get stuffed at Arsenal a few days later. A really big opportunity to get another trophy down on the history roll call wasted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.