Your worst personal moment this season

In person: the draw at home to the red dippers. That pretty much clinched the title as being gone in my mind.

Boxing day at Sunderland otherwise. 4 back going in. Rag filth were actually down one before fucking Adam Johnson stabbed us with that weak-ass shit. Had just finished saying to a mate:

"Sunderland can't score to save their lives. We could be one point back after today!"

Then of course the vermin win and it was seven and that seven looked like seventy for some reason.

Southampton away.

Clear evidence of what I had up to that point been in denial about.

That we were just not good enough either individually or collectively to challenge the rags.

And as a result, major change in management and players would be required.

Looking back, there are three goals all scored against us in added time that have painted the picture of this season perfectly.

Firstly, Ronaldo's goal for Real Madrid back in September. Kompany ducking out of the way is something I'll never understand about that goal. If he stands there, it hits him and we escape with our lives but that moment of snap judgement started the rot for me. Second, Van Persie's free-kick. Again, another moment of madness from one of our players and Nasri provides the perfect chance for United to grab the trophy and run away from us with it. Third, Wigan's goal in the final to bring this miserable season full circle and confirm Mancini's departure.

Fuck this season.

the farce that was Bobby's sacking

who'd have thought the new regime could be so old fashioned typical City

MCFC BOB said:
Looking back, there are three goals all scored against us in added time that have painted the picture of this season perfectly.

Firstly, Ronaldo's goal for Real Madrid back in September. Kompany ducking out of the way is something I'll never understand about that goal. If he stands there, it hits him and we escape with our lives but that moment of snap judgement started the rot for me. Second, Van Persie's free-kick. Again, another moment of madness from one of our players and Nasri provides the perfect chance for United to grab the trophy and run away from us with it. Third, Wigan's goal in the final to bring this miserable season full circle and confirm Mancini's departure.

Fuck this season.
I'll tell you what bob as depressing as it is that's a good summery of piss poor points ( say that as pissed as I am) of our season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.