Your worst personal moment this season

Moment I was there: Southampton away, pitiful performance and pretty much gave the rags the trophy, although the 20mins solid of "We never win at home..." was class.

Moment I wasn't: Real Madrid away, knew then that the season was going to suck. Must've been so hard to get over nearly beating them away only to find you lose the match.

Wasnt physically there but for me its gota be the Sunderland match on boxing day. Delayed my ski trip by a day just to watch the match which left a sour taste in my mouth the whole trip.

The implosion at the Bernabeau and the derby tied for second. I attribute both of those losses to players LITERALLY dodging/ducking out of the way of the ball on its way to the back of the net. makes me angry just thinking about it.

It has to be the derby, not only the result but also the plastics.

When Rooney was close to the sidelines and some 'Oriental' looking mo'fos in our end, taking pics of him. It was as painful to see those plastics as it was the last minute goal. Rvp is a **** and so are those plastics!

My policy going forward would be to get all season ticket fans in the bottom 2 tiers and matchday purchases would go into Tier 3. That way they'd be out of sight in matches.

It happened in the Barca v Real game the other day, Plastics taking snaps of Tranny in the Barca end.

Has to be the fa cup final cost me 350 all in all 200 just for a ticket. Never walked out of a ground for a long time actual in shock thinking did that just happen. Was speechless walked all the way to wembley way didn't even say a word.. Shell shocked.

The 3-1 defeat to Ajax. The first listless display that has been followed far too frequently this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.