Your worst personal moment this season

3 worst moments for me.The F.A cup final.2 The injury time goal to Van Persie 3 The sacking of Mancini.

GXCity said:
Getting in the Amasterdam Arena. I thought I had done enough over two days to get refused entry.

i wish they'd have refused me as well.

That twat jones running past and giving me the v's when they scored at our place. Luckily i was too pissed and to decrepid to vault the hoardings and ring his ugly neck. Gave the stewards a laugh though.<br /><br />-- Mon May 20, 2013 7:47 pm --<br /><br />
bluetim said:
jimharri said:
If it has to be something you actually were at, then last saturday undoubtedly. Someone came up trumps with a ticket for me (you know who you are!), and I then spent the thick end of £300 travelling and staying over. To witness a bunch of overpaid prima donnas put in a half-arsed (at best) performance against a relegation haunted side who ran City all over that Wembley pitch. Fucking sickening.

That for me. The effort and expense of going to Wembley to watch City last weekend. Defeat is not so bad to handle when you can see 100% was put in. Watching a bunch of moody players who for whatever reason didn't bother to break a sweat infuriated me.

The more i think about that performance the angrier i get.
I watched us the following tuesday and was cursing them all the way through the match. Bastards..

kippax81 said:
Southampton away.

Just shite. Absolute shite

Was like we had been transported back to the bad old days

That was one of my highlights, proper good weekend away, as usual
City tried their best to spoil it!

Got to be the final. Still feeling like I've been took for a right mug by all concerned!! Players ,board members even the sheikh all smacks of Peter swales s city thought we'd moved on from those days

From the first game when Aguero was injured, when the rags got van persie and Eden Hazard went to Chelsea, the constant shite in the media about how bad we have been, The champions league group we found ourselves in and how we struggled. Sunderland away, Kompany rescinded red card and then injured for two months in the next game which he would have been sitting out if red card had not been contested.
Southampton away and Barrys OG, Balotelli leaving, Nasri bottling it in the derby, Everton away, QPR away, Spuds away when we just dissolved away in the last 10 minutes and Mancinis body language told me he was a dead man walking. The BBC wankfest over Ferguson (they convieniently forgot he wouldn't speak to them for seven years) and finally the last week which has cost me about £500 (and if any players read this that's more than a weeks pay for me about half hours pay for you guys) with the shambles at Wembley, getting pissed wet through at Reading and not being able to resist going to the final game which was utter crap and the embarrassment of the of booing Kolorov. The lap of appreciation where the players looked like they didn't want to be there and most of the crowd had left. Christ knows what the Norwich fans thought of us.
Now we have a club where something has gone badly wrong and in turmoil.
So all in all a season to forget even more than when we were completely shite and the highlight of previous seasons was getting 40 points and avoiding relegation.
Roll on next season all the same

allan harper said:
kippax81 said:
Southampton away.

Just shite. Absolute shite

Was like we had been transported back to the bad old days

That was one of my highlights, proper good weekend away, as usual
City tried their best to spoil it!

Pmsl.

How very true AH, how very true. You'd think we'd have learned by now......"we never win at home and we never win away....."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.