Your worst personal moment this season

The eve of the cup final.

Piecing all the events together in the lead up to kick off, we were never going to win that game. Pellegrini rumours, in the car pop quiz there was a question of the only 2 players to have been sent off in F.A. Cup finals, the lad serving our breakfast saying he had bet on a Wigan win just because of the odds, finding out Hart had been chosen over Pantillimon.

Three worst moments for me:

1) Last Tuesday at Reading, being told that Kompany and Nasri were 'tired'! Don't even go there.

2) WHU away, personal reasons

3) Southampton away. Many reasons.

Don't even get me started on Sunday, I prefer to wipe it from my mind.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY FOR 2013/2014

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

Garcia and barry chasing Darron Gibson's shadow round Goodison. God any game Garcia played in to be honest, slow useless floppy fringed wanker. We want our Nigel back !

Ajax away
Southampton away
FA Cup Final

All very underwhelming performances to say the least and you just knew something wasn't right in the camp! The lack of desire to fight for the manager was obvious.

Tevez being subbed for Rodwell at the cup final.

That was our best chance of winning gone and regrettably I lost a little faith in our manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.