Youtube Sucks

If you’re watching on the app on tv or Apple, when the ad starts just click up to info and then say stop seeing this ad and then return to video. It’s annoying still but means it’s only a 3 or 4 second break rather than having to watch the whole ad(s).
I actually didn't even try this until reading your post. Much better now. Occasionally the info thing isn't shown but it's rare.

Thanks for the tip!

I’ve finally caved and given the cunts my money for a premium subscription. I watch more shite on YouTube than other tv so it’s probably worth it.

Can find myself watching hours of instructional videos on how to do car repairs and shit on vehicles I don’t even own haha. Then I take the piss out of the mrs for watching tiktok and stuff.

I’ve finally caved and given the cunts my money for a premium subscription. I watch more shite on YouTube than other tv so it’s probably worth it.

Can find myself watching hours of instructional videos on how to do car repairs and shit on vehicles I don’t even own haha. Then I take the piss out of the mrs for watching tiktok and stuff.
Have yer watched that guy diggin' up dozens of bottles from a backyard in South Dakota, Oklahoma, Florida. Didn't they get down to Mad Eyed Screamer's back yard and he had buried a pile o' Boddies bottles? Fellah diggin' 'em up was totally bemused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.