Yves Bissouma

Been dribbled past the same amount as Kante but has played 800 more minutes.

Made more tackles than any midfielder in the league, Ndidi has the best per90.

3rd most take-ons by midfielders in the league, been dispossessed the least out of the top 10(most takeons) and had the least bad first touches.

Only Rodri and Soucek are clear of him aerially.

Needs work on his creativity, very much a side to side passer

I’d hope behind the scenes we are onto this lad and already getting ready to do a deal. I’d hate us to piss about all summer looking for the 2 key signings to replace Kun and Dinho. The gossip that we are not entering bidding wars is a bit worrying, if someone fits the bill just fukin go for it, unless it’s a greedy twat who would destabilise our pay structures, but a transfer fee should not get in the way

I’m hoping we can repeat the greatest “managed” transfer strategy and deployment ever..... when we went under the radar and surprised everyone with the announcement Gaz Baz had signed a contract
Or
That shit kid from Bury who was too one sided and couldn’t head a ball to save his life

Should be able to get him for a reasonable price as well. £40m - 45m?

Think he could really grow under Pep as he seems to have a lot of matching attributes for what we need in that position.

The one thing I think no other footballer in the planet has is the footballing brain Fernandinho has. He is so intelligent and that will be missed no matter who replaces him.

Would like this guy to come in and be given the opportunity though!

The one health warning I would add is the AFCON tournament in January. Are Mali any good? If they went deep in the tournament then he could be missing for a month in January, when there are cup games and the fixtures are coming thick and fast. And that’s after a potential club world cup if we win the CL. Not a deal killer but something that will definitely be a consideration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.