Zab or Micah?

Hard question man!

Love Micahs strength and attacking ability, and looks to me to be sharper than ever, but you cannot dismiss Zaba's reliability.

Off day for pab yesterday but as mentioned he is allowed one from time to time.

They are both fighters.. But, would give opportunity to Richards in upcoming season. Simply,the beast.

Jumanji said:
chris85mcfc said:
Absolutely depends on who the opposition is.

For me if were playing a team that are difficult to break down then I want to see Micah bombing down the right and causing problems with his power and strength.

I would play Zab in more of the CL games especially away from home where we need to be disciplined (last night for example).

Neither is better than the other, just a case of them being slightly different players and both offering different attributes which can be utilised properly against different opposition.
I disagree with you about not playing Richards in CL away games.

When our team drops deep to contain and defend, Richards knows his position...just like Zaba. That's the least we'd expect.

Funny how Richards did better against Bayern than Zab did.

Richards is the perfect RB for any game.
Yea I agree I see zaba as more of a premier league full back and Micah as a champions league fullback ..zaba can't handle these international wide players he's to slow defending he gets turned inside out like what ribery did and the champions league is full of class wide players Micah is the man for that job especially going forward

Micah for me. He just contributes so much more going forward. He is a potential assist Machine. (Check out the cross to Jovetic against Milan) Problem with Zabaleta is that he dives in too fast and doesn't have the pace to recover. Kompany does it too, but he has pace. Zaba is stil undoubtedly one of our legends.

either for me, both class... if really pushed though i think micah might just start against the geordies

Personally, I think Micah had a better pre-season compared to Zaba.

Not gonna take anything anyway from Zaba, he's awesome. But I really enjoyed how Micah tore Milan's left flank a new one.

Micah because of the understanding with Jesus but Zab could also cover at CM as a ball winning alternative to YaYa or Dinho if needs be. More pace and energy than Barry and Garcia put together.

100% micah, until he gets injured and let zab play the rest of the season. Everybody's happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.