Zaba makes the PFA Team of the Year

mat said:
unbiasedblue said:
Take off your blue tinted glasses for a second and realize that De Gea did in fact deserve to get picked. I don't know about Rio though.

Poster earlier mentioned that De Gea got in because of the defense in front of him... Well, what about when our Hart got in last year? Same thing, Hart had an unbelievable defense in front of him.
tumblr_lbpfr7JSR01qbjpavo1_500.gif
[/quote

Think you need to recheck the Goals conceded column and then you may see that City once again have the best defence.

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
mat said:
unbiasedblue said:
Take off your blue tinted glasses for a second and realize that De Gea did in fact deserve to get picked. I don't know about Rio though.

Poster earlier mentioned that De Gea got in because of the defense in front of him... Well, what about when our Hart got in last year? Same thing, Hart had an unbelievable defense in front of him.
tumblr_lbpfr7JSR01qbjpavo1_500.gif
[/quote

Think you need to recheck the Goals conceded column and then you may see that City once again have the best defence.

Yes, I know we had less conceded than United. I was just saying by the poster's Castiel's logic (he said "United have superior defensive records"), De Gea, like Hart last year, deserves this year if he's saying the defense won the PFA Team of the Year for De Gea.

Wish Hart would have won it, but he had a down season. Oh well, next year!

Ask any rag fan and they'll tell you this has been camel faces worst season for them so how he got in the team is beyond me.

RandomJ said:
Ask any rag fan and they'll tell you this has been camel faces worst season for them so how he got in the team is beyond me.
Some tactical voting and getting his mates to put his name in.

When was the last time that a goalkeeper who was dropped part way through the season because his manager thought he was playing shite was considered to be the best keeper in the league?

Especially when he is playing for a team dominating the league, yet letting goals in for fun for a large part of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.