Zaba makes the PFA Team of the Year

lindy64 said:
i am missing something here.
Whilst I agree with a lot of the comments its started with Zabba makes PFA team of the year.
Surely we should congat him on that well deserved plaudit instead of using the thread to knock all the other selections.
Well done Zabba

Zabba is the absolute best example anyone could ever be, as a footballer in any position & a great bloke to go with it.

He would have been a hero in any era of City.

Legend.

Well done Pablo Zabaleta.

Fully deserved, IMHO.

And Matija Nastasić has at least three more years in YPotY category.

While I don't agree with the choices of De gea and Ferdinand, they are certainly not ridiculous choices. There weren't that many stand out GKs or CBs this season. I am more upset Hazard is on the team. While he was pretty good this season, Cazorla was clearly better than him this season. Also many of his goals and assists were in Europe, which shouldn't be looked at when judging the premier league team of the year.

Hazard and carrick were always going to be in it if in short list for player
of year.

De gea has had a reasonable year and not sure who would have been better.

Not sure about Ferdinand though!

Zabaleta well deserved recognition.

Well done Zabba

My daughter (3 yrs old) went to her first game on Saturday...All she was singing was the Zabba song. She loves him already. A proper hard footballer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.