Zaba makes the PFA Team of the Year

Sorry
Still have not got a sense of why de gea has the award
Question to fellow BMs... (again) who would you, rather? hart or de gea ???)

Joe for me all day long .. but I am interested in whether the De gea has any credibility

This seems to have beeen ducked

(b Joe Hart for me all day long btw)

dom said:
Sorry

Joe for me all day long .. but I am interested in whether the De gea has any credibility

I would have said for performances alone that Sunderland kid should have been in with a shout over Teenwolf.

dom said:
Sorry

Our Joe was bad this year, 5 or 6 errors leading to goals and low save percentage on all shots. Hopefully he can bounce back next year.

Yeah Hart has been shit this year, but both Begovic and Mingolet have been better than De Gea. Maybe Cech too, but he never gets any credit any more.

I guess De Gea got award because of his many super saves that won points for Rags, and he is a great keeper and future star. But Ferdinand? Fuck me. That camel looking fucking **** deserves bullet in his head more than to be in this list

De Gea is not a bad keeper but Begovic, Mignolet and Cech were certainly better than him this year in my opinion. No idea why Ferdinand is in there as well. Doesn't deserve it as there are many,many, MANY defenders that deserve it more than him.

The least goals conceded by a team in the premier league ergo having the best defence yet neither of the City centre halves makes the PFA team. As a previous poster stated it's not to be imparted with any importance.

My TOTY:

---------------------Mignolet
Zabaleta----Nastasic----Vertonghen----Baines
Mata---------Fellaini-----Carrick---------Bale
-----------Van Persie-----Suarez

SUBS: De Gea, A. Cole, Kompany, Lallana, Cazorla, Hazard, Michu

i am missing something here.
Whilst I agree with a lot of the comments its started with Zabba makes PFA team of the year.
Surely we should congat him on that well deserved plaudit instead of using the thread to knock all the other selections.
Well done Zabba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.