Zaba - worth an appeal?

What's the point?

I hate to sound like an idiotic, biased, one-eyed football fan prat but we all know what will happen.

It's not what you do in this league. It's who you are, who you do it against and where you do it.

English football officials and the officiating set up are an utter joke. The laughing stock of all of sport (And we have actually benefited from it against 'lesser' teams this season at times - which makes it no less of a disgrace)

Lets get serious here.
Zab did not do a thing wrong.
If some bloke puts his head in your face 3 times and you dont react and you still get sent off.
Next time just rip his daft blonde dreads out and knock the c;nt out

harry the plumber said:
Lets get serious here.
Zab did not do a thing wrong.
If some bloke puts his head in your face 3 times and you dont react and you still get sent off.
Next time just rip his daft blonde dreads out and knock the c;nt out

It has to be appealed,as above,Zab was not in the wrong,a joke of a decision.

Bit off topic, but did you see RVP elbow Vinny after his tackle, if the ref seen that, it could of been a different result. Fair play to Vinny for not reacting.

Must be an appeal. all he did was stand his ground, if it is upheld then anyone will just go down in future and thats a joke.

I124Q said:
Bit off topic, but did you see RVP elbow Vinny after his tackle, if the ref seen that, it could of been a different result. Fair play to Vinny for not reacting.

Yeah, I saw that. Dirty bastard.

Don't expect anything to come of it though.

100% we should appeal I think we'll get it overturned as well . Zab played his heart out tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.