Zaba - worth an appeal?

zabs stood over sagna at the start and this is what they'll hit him with imo some sort of instigating bullshit charge where they say he started it, saw it last year with ade vs arsenal and viera vs stoke when refs dealt with it at the time then came out with some crap about not seeing the incident and fa took over and give them the bans they wanted to give them. it wont matter that sagna was the instigator who got up and 3 times put his head to zabs. though it will be intresting to see the press reaction to it because that always seems to hold sway over fa decisions if sky say they both should have went it wont be resinded

Not fully relevant, but this shows the two men for what they are:

When they were walking off, Zabba put his arm round Sagna as if to say (Like you do at ANY level) "What a pair of cunts we were" (at Sunday League level, this is followed by a pint, but whatever), at which point Sagna threw Zabba's arm off and swore at him.

Zabba tried to instantly end the situation as two men acting like twats with a rush of blood, but Sagna had to let it carry.

SalfordCityBlue said:
I124Q said:
Bit off topic, but did you see RVP elbow Vinny after his tackle, if the ref seen that, it could of been a different result. Fair play to Vinny for not reacting.

Yeah, I saw that. Dirty bastard.

Don't expect anything to come of it though.

God forbid Vinny leave a statement on the official site complaining about it.

I am really proud he didn't but if zab had gone down like most players would of done nothing would have happened to him just goes to show cheats do prosper

I think it was Tiote and Kaboul where something very similar happened and Kaboul was sent off and Tiote had nothing happen to him? An almost identical situation in fact. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The inconsistency of this along with the dissent of Balotelli but not of Fletcher is a bit of a joke really.

Had Zabba fallen to the floor holding his face like a woman, he'd never have been sent off.

He was sent off for not falling down when contact was made.

Absolute joke.

Same old Arsenal...

Does anyone think that the refs, area manager is gonna come out and say he got it wrong publicly ? Course he is because i put him in charge because i had faith in him , but hey he's wrong.

Doesnt happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.