Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

I have just logged on and read two posts.

The first was from you sucking De Gea's cock while slagging Hart and now I come in this thread and you dismiss a player that has epitomised what it would be like if one of us got the job of playing for City, through all the accusations of mercenaries we had Zabs as a shining beacon, going to reserve games, developing a manchester accent, giving it everything on the pitch and you feel comfortable to just dismiss a legend in a sentence after a season he has battled through injuries.

It is frankly unbelievable and loyalty works both ways.

With all due respect, I don't give a fuck about what you have to say. I love Zabs but it's evident it's time to move him on.

With all due respect, I don't give a fuck about what you have to say. I love Zabs but it's evident it's time to move him on.

Zaba wasn't at his best last season but hardly anyone else was either. Silva was really dissapointing and everyone would have said the same about Sagna the year before for example, but he found form despite his age.

Zab from loyalty alone deserves a chance to prove him self,if people are willing to give Bony a chance why not one of our most loyalist of servants.
The man gives his heart and soul to this club,nobody can say Zab does not give it 100% every time he wears the Sky Blue,some times he isn't at his best,but id happily bet he would be the first to admit that.He's a man you would want by your side in the trenches thats for sure.
So instead of packing his bags for him,give him a chance.
As as already been stated,Loyalty works both ways.

no it isn't I really don't get this readiness to dispactch a true blue legend because he was injured for a season, get a grip if his fitness returns and he is willing he is what we need as we go forward

Good job all City fans aren't like you then isn't it but unfortunately there are more than there used to be.

Good job all City fans aren't like you then isn't it but unfortunately there are more than there used to be.

Daft statement that, let's say his legs have gone and he can't hack it. Would you still play him even if this was obvious ? Wouldn't that taint people's memories of him . Seeing him struggle broke my heart, if he continues to struggle should he just be played based on sentiment ?

Daft statement that, let's say his legs have gone and he can't hack it. Would you still play him even if this was obvious ? Wouldn't that taint people's memories of him . Seeing him struggle broke my heart, if he continues to struggle should he just be played based on sentiment ?

Is it, did you read my other post that suggested his injury riddled season may well have affected his stamina for getting up and down the pitch like years of old but we get the guy you are really defending posting "He needs to leave regardless, he's physically spent, and won't survive the intensity of a Pep team"

Callous much ?

Yes you said it would break your heart, this is the reason I didn't quote you to start with but the other poster who couldn't give two fucks about shipping out a legend like the dirty washing at the end of the season, people need to have some respect, not all footballers warrant respect but Zabs is one of them.

He deserves the chance to prove he isn't finished and his below par season was down to not being fully fit after a couple of injuries.

But even if he is finished he could be let go in a better manner than fuck off you're a spent force, thanks for all the blood sweat and tears goodbye.

Is it, did you read my other post that suggested his injury riddled season may well have affected his stamina for getting up and down the pitch like years of old but we get the guy you are really defending posting "He needs to leave regardless, he's physically spent, and won't survive the intensity of a Pep team"

Callous much ?

Yes you said it would break your heart, this is the reason I didn't quote you to start with but the other poster who couldn't give two fucks about shipping out a legend like the dirty washing at the end of the season, people need to have some respect, not all footballers warrant respect but Zabs is one of them.

He deserves the chance to prove he isn't finished and his below par season was down to not being fully fit after a couple of injuries.

But even if he is finished he could be let go in a better manner than fuck off you're a spent force, thanks for all the blood sweat and tears goodbye.
Agree with every word,i think pep is having a good look at him at the moment or he would be in Italy already

Callous much ?

It was injury riddled yes but he was never the quickest. Great stamina though . Hopefully he can return to form. I'm not sure how you let a player go in a better manner. If he wants regular first team football and we maybe can't promise that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.