Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

I'm disappointed if he's staying as i no longer believe he has the tools to do the job required.

Sagna should be the understudy to a quality replacement.

I'm disappointed if he's staying as i no longer believe he has the tools to do the job required.

Sagna should be the understudy to a quality replacement.

I agree and I don't want to see a situation where City fans turn on him due to poor performances.

Looking forward to him proving plenty wrong if he stays.
There's no doubts the Zaba we saw last season was a pale imitation of the one we all know and love but there were mitigating circumstances that seem to be getting ignored in the rush to say he's finished.

There's no doubts the Zaba we saw last season was a pale imitation of the one we all know and love but there were mitigating circumstances that seem to be getting ignored in the rush to say he's finished.

The decline started the season before last.

Totally agree, looking forward to him being back to his best next year

why could Zab not be played as a defencive midfielder, i think it would be a good position for him, not so much bombing down the wing, give him till jan and see how he goes if it does not work out then move then, simples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.