Zabaleta?!

13 pages and counting about Zaba leaving

epic-face-palm-face-palm-demotivational-poster-1236742013.jpg

I don't get people saying "Zabaleta lost his place to Richards he won't get many games now." It's not like when Mancini had to choose his goalkeeper, where his decision meant the doom of either Given or Hart. Mancini rotates the full backs. A lot. Sometimes every other game. Zabaleta will get plenty of games next season, as will Richards, as will Kolarov, as will Clichy.

Prestwich_Blue said:
If Nigel De Jong is the current day Mike Doyle then Zaba is the Glyn Pardoe/Dave Connor equivalent. Ready to play anywhere if required and will give it a really good go wherever you put him.

My more modern day equivalents were Ian Brightwell and Allan Harper, PB.

Every club needs one. They are nearly always right backs by trade for some reason.

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
If Nigel De Jong is the current day Mike Doyle then Zaba is the Glyn Pardoe/Dave Connor equivalent. Ready to play anywhere if required and will give it a really good go wherever you put him.

My more modern day equivalents were Ian Brightwell and Allan Harper, PB.

Every club needs one. They are nearly always right backs by trade for some reason.

ian brightwell, what a guy! seen him after the semi at wembley with his mrs. how could a player like that have a brother so shit?

To be fair this guy won the lottery with Kompany, prob both saw us as a stepping stone to a better club and then BOOM 2 months after they join we are no longer a stepping stone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.