Zabaleta?!

Jimfv1 said:
Surely this is bull, Zab isn't the best player we have, but in terms of effort he puts others to shame. Hopefully this is just another made up press story.

what press story???

-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm --

Uber Blue said:
dref619 said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'm sure thats an old/rehashed article,the 6.5m bid was posted on here a while back.

In the context of the price of a player such as Zab with 12 months left,then yes,that amount is about right,however,under his current contract i'd want at least 10m......

Maybe he would be open to such a move though,i doubt he will be first choice unless Micah continues to have his regular fitness issues and he is too good and has too much competitiveness to be sat on any ones bench.He'd be a big loss but i can't say i'd blame him if he sought such a move.

spot on tbh, he is too good for anyones bench, until micah returned to form, he was by far the best full back in the club

Agree with the sentiment of both these statements. Zabba, if he wanted to be, could be more than just a tremendous asset to have on the bench or a valuable utility player for City; he could be a first team player for many a top flight club. For this reason, if he ever chose to leave us for first team football elsewhere, I would wholeheartedly give him my unreserved blessing and goodwill for the future.

I'd be utterly gutted if he left; but he also deserves regular game time, if he desires it.

he will get regular game time, WITH US<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:47 pm --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
He's shite fook him off.

No, how about HE stays and YOU fuck off

I would be furious if the club even considered accepting any bid for Zabaleta.

He is not the best player in our squad by a decent margin, but he had an excellent season last year, never complains and is an absolute workhorse for the team. In addition, he is a really genuine guy to go with it, loves playing for the club and you just know he is willing to put 100% in for the club every time he steps foot on the pitch. He is an ultimate squad player, and he will still play plenty of games this season coming. Roma can f**k right off - now if they'd like to take Wayne Bridge then that's another story, but Zab is going nowhere.

I wouldn't sell him for 100mill.

He's the player and person every club wishes they had.

personally id we even considered selling him, i'd feel ever so sorry for the lad.

he doesn't deserve to go anywhere.

we don't have many in the side, maybe 1 or 2 but Zabaleta is mr.man city.

talk about heart and soul.

BlueJill said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I wouldn't sell Zab for 50mil and I mean that

Not many players come along with his spirit

He loves us and we love him

Pablo is for life not just for Christmas

Love Zabs. Glad you aren't running the club.
LOL!

This is a guy who is currently involved in an international tournament but is going out of his way to check the OS and keep up to date with the goings on within the club....he could've been born on Kippax Street the amount of passion he has for city....So overall, NO i don't think Zab will be out the door any time soon

BringBackSwales said:
he will get regular game time, WITH US

Yep easily starts 30 games next year and he knows it. We are in it to win it in four competitions. Squad rotation is the key. Micah will get 40 at RB, Zabs will get 20 and then another 10 here and there.

Cant see us selling. Much too valuable as a player who can play in many positions. An ideal Mancini type of player. Has city in his blood and as hard as nails.
6 million? LMFAO. Johnson from Birmingham just went for 7 mill.

Really hope city issue a hands off, not for sale message (not the type Levy does, a proper no)

Zabs blood runs blue... We need lads like him in the squad that are all heart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.