Zabba's interview...

I love Pabs, I genuinely think he could be my best friend! Quality guy, fantastic signing, and what a find by Hughesy.

BringBackSwales said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
'A good mate' hahahaha! English has come along very well. Top man, great attitude and a quality player. I'd like to see him get a good run at right back this year, he's a much more polished footballer than Micah and we might see the best of him now he's had a year to settle and if he was given a decent run in his favoured position. He's impressed pre-season and him and Carlos could link very well down the right flank

completely agree

Likewise

and it would do his international hopes any harm either

Thats what you like to see from the foregin players coming to play in England and learning the langauge it is not a lot to look for. He has settled in fairly well. His English is brilliant for someone in the country for only a year fair play to him. He has shown it can be done if you want to do it no bother giving interviews. If I recall he done a interview last season on the OS and his English was decent enough now it is like he has lived in England all his life.

Ok.... (small cough)...song for Zab...
(to the tune of 'Rosetta', are you better etc.)
Zabaleta just gets better
he will run, run, run
run, run, run,
run, run, run,
(repeat)

You have to know the tune,....

coat?

I luv zab

I think with that interview I finally know who to get on the back of my shirt :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.