Zinchenko Signed (official)

Mooy's agent was talking about where he might go on loan the other day, saw it on CityWatch, whether he should play a little at a PL team or go to a championship team he can play every week.

So I think he's already out the door.

I know but that's the difference. Zinchenko is a 19 year old "kid" which was announced, but 26 year old (And probably more established player) is overlooked.
Which could be that Zinchenko is staying until Pep had a proper look.

I read somewhere that Pep's favoured tactical approach in Germany against sides playing 4231 was to play with 3 at the back. Baring in mind how much of the PL plays a variation on 4231 then I'd suggest we'll play 3 at the back quite a bit.
Think it would suit Mangala too

Given his reason for signing,Billy makes a good point about him staying with us.

While i have only seen the youtube highlights.....Dortmund dont generally sign shite,so if they were also in for him,i'd hope we've got ourselves an excellent prospect.

I have a feeling he could be part of the immediate plans.

Almost like Pep's new Joshua Kimmich.

Zinchenko, Gundogan, Mooy and Nolito - I must admit these are definitely not the names that I hoped or thought we would be signing.

Slightly underwhelmed when we were originally linked with players of the caliber of Pogba, Thiago, Sanchez, Aubameyang, Bellerin and Suarez.

Saying all that hope this kid comes good

Seemingly,we have struck up a partnership agreement as part of this deal......very interesting......an opportunity to loan out more of our players.

I think its a good move Zinchenko will develop under Pep I think Pep is looking at developing all these new signings and molding them into his type of player. Feel Gundogan is going to be a brilliant player for us when fit. I think with everything going on with stupid money flying around in the English league at the moment were getting good value for our money so far. Nolito looks class and experienced and I think he will be the oldest of Peps signings the rest will be young players he can improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.