Zinchenko Signed (official)

Exactly.

Obviously this could all come back and bite me on the arse if City do send him out, but for the moment I fancy he stays.

I think we also have to conscious of the fact that he played a full season in the Russian league last season. That's a decent level for first team football and is a decent amount of games for someone of such a young age.

You might be right. Think Guardiola will take a look at him in pre-season, and if a work permit is granted he may well stay here rather than going straight out on loan.

You might be right. Think Guardiola will take a look at him in pre-season, and if a work permit is granted he may well stay here rather than going straight out on loan.

This makes me very happy. Going to be very interesting how the senior squad feel about the amount of young players who will be competing for their positions in the next few weeks. I can just imagine the hunger on display during the initial sessions as players compete to impress Pep will be off the charts. At least I hope it is.

This makes me very happy. Going to be very interesting how the senior squad feel about the amount of young players who will be competing for their positions in the next few weeks. I can just imagine the hunger on display during the initial sessions as players compete to impress Pep will be off the charts. At least I hope it is.

All points to three CB with Zinchenko left WB and this Peres Lad at right WB

Id get him in the squad I agree, why waste a year putting him in the Dutch league where he wont have a teacher like Pep.

cant wait for the season fella tbh.

All points to three CB with Zinchenko left WB and this Peres Lad at right WB

3 at the back with wing backs would be very, very unlike Guardiola, it's something he's almost never used. And to think he'd start with that formation at a new club with a group of players unfamiliar with his coaching and tactics is a million to one shot.

How do you think we'd line up?

Zinchenko, Gundogan, Mooy and Nolito - I must admit these are definitely not the names that I hoped or thought we would be signing.

Slightly underwhelmed when we were originally linked with players of the caliber of Pogba, Thiago, Sanchez, Aubameyang, Bellerin and Suarez.
People said the same thing when he signed Douglas Costa. And it's not over yet.

I honestly have never watched this lad play, is he really ready to be placed in our first team squad? A loan seems like the sensible move at this point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.